HVAC Installation for New Construction Projects
As a resident of the North Central Florida area, you know how important it is to have a great HVAC system in your home. After all, you will depend on it almost all year for cool air in the famous Florida heat! If you are planning to move into a new home and want to make sure the best HVAC system for your home, budget, and needs is installed, it’s time to get in touch with the licensed and insured technicians at Bertie Heating & Air Conditioning.
We are one of the few contractors in the Gainesville area that knows how to design and install an HVAC system in both new homes and historic homes. If you are in the middle of your new home construction project and need expert heating and cooling system installation, call (352) 331-2005 or fill out a contact form online today!
Air Conditioner Installation for New Homes
All HVAC systems and ductwork must be designed to maintain total comfort in each room of the building. When building a home, the building can consist of thousands of building products, so there are many ways to design and install an HVAC system. The highly trained and qualified heating and cooling professionals at Bertie Heating & Air Conditioning are the perfect choice for installing the perfect HVAC system in your new home. Why? We understand that your cooling system is a critical component to your home’s comfort, and it’s not exactly something you want to replace anytime soon. That’s why we make it our mission to get the job done right the first time.
Count on us to design and install an air conditioner that both lasts a long time and perfectly fits your new home. We have a systematic approach to make sure the installation process goes smoothly:
- Stage One: Design. Because a new home can consist of thousands of building products, there are many ways to design and install an HVAC system. The design can depend on where pipes are running, how the home is set up, and more.
- Stage Two: The Rough In. At this point, all ductwork will be installed prior to any plumbing or electrical work that may interfere with the installation process. After all, it’s easier for the plumbers and electricians to work around the ductwork rather than the other way around.
- Stage Three: Equipment Set. At this point, the air handler, condenser, and trim work are all installed into the new home.
- Stage Four: Start Up. Once the newly constructed home is complete, a service technician from Bertie Heating & Air Conditioning will be sent to perform the start-up of the HVAC system.
- Stage Five: The Courtesy Walk-Through. When the homeowner moves in, the service technician will visit to demonstrate the functionality of the thermostat and how to change the filter. This courtesy walk-through is the final step of the process—once that happens, it’s time for you to enjoy the comfort of your new home!
New Home HVAC Installation in North Central Florida
An HVAC system is more than just another working part in your home; it’s an investment in your future comfort. Make sure you adorn your new home with an expertly designed and installed HVAC system from the team at Bertie Heating & Air Conditioning. Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Professional services. Our licensed technicians are certified and trained by the manufacturers and receive continued education in order to stay up-to-date on trends. Our Comfort Specialists are experts about our products, so we can help you find the best solutions for your needs.
- 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work by providing you with a computerized load calculation of every installation job. Additionally, our owner, Jim Bertie, personally reviews all jobs performed by the team.
- 24/7 emergency services. You will feel secure knowing our team can help you with HVAC problems no matter the time of day or week.
- Local expertise. With over 25 years of experience working in the Gainesville area, we have become the HVAC experts for homeowners like you. We pride ourselves in building good customer relationships and will communicate with you throughout the entire process.
To ensure your new air conditioner is the perfect one for your newly constructed home, call Bertie Heating & Air Conditioning today at (352) 331-2005!